Agios Nikolaos Private Twilight Walk, Eat, Drink
- Hear myths and tales about King Minos’ mother Europe, legendary Amalthea, tremendous volcanos, and more, while exploring the back steps of Agios Nikolaos
- Submerge your spoon in water and taste one of Greek’s most traditional sweets in a local cafe
- Visit a food concept store with Cretan products, bake a local pie & savour it on the spot, and sample unique Cretan flavours like olive oil, honey, raki, and more
- Discover an old-styled music-kafeneio, learn about Greek music traditions and enjoy an individual meze platter (Greek tapas) with seasonal local dishes
- Talk to shop owners and chefs & learn how Crete’s culinary traditions have led to one of the healthiest diets in the world
- Experience a one-of-a-kind local wine tasting session, paired with a 3-course meal, on a lovely Instagram twilight spot
Meeting point: We will be standing at Abduction of Europe statue.
We will be standing on the statue holding a Crete Local Adventures sign.
Θεμιστοκλέους 12, Αγ. Νικόλαος 721 00 , See the Map
- From :
- € 136
What you’ll do
On “Agios Nikolaos Walk, Eat, Drink Twilight” tour we’ll introduce you to Cretan locals’ life by exploring the charming seaside town of Agios Nikolaos, located on the Minoan ancient Lato’s port. Discover some of our loveliest hangouts with a view, sample unique local dishes and tastes, and experience a town that is transformed into a ‘chic lady’ during twilight.
All locations have been checked by me and my team to guarantee the uniqueness of the places and of course the quality of the food and drinks.
Duration: 4 hours
- course high end dinner, traditional seasonal tapas, nibbles, sweet
- local wines, raki, tsipouro
Additional food and drink, souvenirs and items of a personal nature, tips and gratuities
- Food Allergies: Unless you suffer from multiple, combined food allergies, or unless you are a vegan, we will figure it out. Vegetarians are welcome on all tours.
- Please wear comfortable shoes for walking.
- In general, there are few dress restrictions in Europe and dress codes are similar to those you are used to at home. Please note though that in many churches modest dress is required; no shorts or
skimpy tops are permitted.
- If you are happy with the services provided by your local a tip – though not compulsory – is appropriate. While it may not be customary to you, it is of great significance to the people who will take care of you during your travels, inspires excellent service, and is an entrenched feature of the tourism industry. Please consider this when budgeting for your extra expenses on this tour.
- All our tour locals and team members are fully vaccinated.